To start your entry please register on the right. Once you have registered you will be able to log in again at any time using your unique log in details.
POINTS TO REMEMBER:
- All submissions will be saved in the system and be ready to edit again whenever you go back to them. Please ensure you save as you go along.
- Multiple individuals from the same company can log in to work on the same submission. To do this first create/ start your submission. Once you have started the submission you will notice a task titled "Add Co-Applicant". Click on this task and you will be able to fill in your co-applicant's information. This will send an email to that individual notifying them that you have invited them to work on your submission. You can keep using this task to add in as many co-applicants as required.
- All entries must be submitted via this platform. Entries will not be accepted unless completed here.
- For applicants who entered the 2017 Awards: please register using the same password as last time.
- As part of the registration process, you will be asked to select an Awards Category for your entry. Once your profile has been created, you can make multiple submissions in different categories.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: 15 March 2018
For more information about the awards programme please visit the website: